The good news is today, Monday, was the last Monday in a while that I have to get up early and drag my sorry ass to a place of employment. The bad news is also the same thing.
Life is such a dichotomy.
3) Having two soccer players check on me after my bad fall.
2) Making preliminary plans for Walkabout 2009 — Euro Edition.
1) Doing nothing on Saturday but catch up on some Netflix movies. (Reviews coming soon. Spoiler Alert — they were both As)
- 5 — days left at Beal
- 10 — dollars saved with a coupon at Central Market. It was a slow week and, hey, cash flow is about to fall to 0 soon.
- 0 — minutes of NCAA Basketball I watched this week. Seriously, how can you people stand it? I would watch Special Olympics Curling before college basketball.
- 8 — number of Advil I took at a time at the peak of my back pain.