- It was a totally random that I ended up in Newport. What a great port town!
- There’s no way I could stay sober in Oregon. The wine and the beer are just too good. The fresh fruit is also great. So at least I would have that going for me. Which is nice.
- Don’t that I’m a Satanist, but I’m a fan of the crazy satanic names of geological oddities. For instance, the Devil’s Backbone in the Texas Hill Country (also the name of Real Ale’s fine Belgian Style Ale and one of the best beers brewed in Texas) or the Devil’s Postpile in California. But I had to giggle at the name of The Devil’s Punch Bowl. If the Devil is throwing party’s how bad can Hell be??
- Blessed are the Tillamook Cheesemakers!
- Rosemary in mashed potatoes. Who knew??
OMG the new DTE record 417!!!
How many cases of pinot have you bought? Shipping or driving them back? And bring cheeez!