- Wineries visited: White Rose, Domaine Drouhin, DePonte. Some of the highest rated Oregon wines come from here.
- I have now narrowed my Willamette Valley Pinot Noirs down to Dundee Hills.
- Another perfect weather Day in Seattle. The city council really should find some way to make me permanent fixture there so they can have year-round perfect weather.
- There’s an area in Safeco Field where fans can watch the pitchers warm up. You are literally standing 15 feet from the pitcher/catcher. It wass a great way to really experience the magnitude of a Matt Harrison 95MPH fastball.
- I drove all the way up here for a 1-0 shutout!?!??!?!?!?!
- Thanks Meesh for showing me another terrific time in Seattle!
Come visit anytime. Sun is welcome too! Love the pics!! Hope our pedi cab man made it home safely and got a new tire. -m