- 16 miles hiked, 530 pictures taken, four bears seen and immeasurable beauty absorbed. Pretty nice little day there, pretty nice little day.
- I can’t lie. I was underwhelmed yesterday by Glacier and was thinking, much like I thought I my early hours at Yosemite, that this place was failed. Today I became whelmed.
- After 16 miles of hiking, I’m walking around like Mr. Tudball.
- If these pictures don’t cause an avalanche of comments, then I’m not posting any more pictures.
- Please to enjoy the first picture of Walkabout 2012 in which I make an appearance. So for you conspiracy theorists, I am actually out here. Unless I’m really good at Photoshop.
- And with that, it’s time to head home. But on the way, there’s still Bozeman, Yellowstone, Mt. Rushmore, Crazyhorse, the Badlands and the birthplace of The Jester to visit.