- I made a tactical error by scheduling being in the most popular National Park on a weekend. This is easily the most people I’ve seen in a park this year. I could not even imagine how nuts this place is during the summer.
- There’s a huge amount of Japanese here. This must be their favorite park.
- This place is lousy with buffalos. It’s almost too boring to photograph them.
- Geysers are a great place to take a date. You can fart up a storm and the horrible smell of the geysers will give you cover.
- Easily my worst meal of the trip at Three Bear Restaurant. Extremely old school. The place had a soup and salad bar for Christ sake. I had the bone-in bison steak. It was ok. But everything else seemed to pre-made / purchased.