- I’m officially tired. I had no energy for a long hike today. I’m hoping the next couple of days driving through Wyoming will invigorate me. If they don’t, I’m not sure if I’ll go to South Dakota. I may just head home.
- I now believe that people fly-fish because it’s fun to just stand in a river. I mean I would love to just stand in the Yellowstone River, but I would look foolish doing so without a fishing pole in my hand.
- Let me preface the next statement with “Yellowstone is awesome”, BUT, I would still put Yosemite way ahead of it – as well as Glacier.
- I would admit, though, that Yellowstone has much greater landscape diversity and there are a shit-tonne more wild life viewing opportunities.
- I’m also officially tired of buffalo. I mean seriously people, you’re pulling over to take a picture of a lone buffalo?? They’re all over the place. Wait for a herd.